Sunday, June 5, 2011

Being Humble and Fate.

Tonight this Bitsy is kind of tired, but I had to share a few things with my "close" friends.  I know that, on occasion, I seem to go on and on about our lil guy.  Everybody believes their grandchildren are "special".  Everyone sees "perfection" when they lay their eyes on those tiny hands, those itty bitty feet and the absolute goodness and pureness of that little newborn bundle of joy.  Sometimes, I think that some of you may get the impression that I'm blinded by the limitless joy that my grandson has brought to not only me, but all of my family.  Just about the time, I believe this. . . . . that "maybe" just "maybe" there are "other" grandchildren who possess a "similar" amount of charm and personality. . . . Just about the time that "maybe" just "maybe" another child somewhere could have the charisma and "savoi faire" as the Webbman, well just about that time,THIS happens.

 

I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk



I don't want to brag BUT . . . . . . .

Can't fight progress.


Well, a Bitsy has to do something with her time and talent.
I mean, it's not like I didn't know he was "destined".  It's not like I didn't "TELL" ya'll.  I did, but sometimes, it just doesn't pay to be humble, especially with "The Webbman".  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment