Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bigfoot, Bitsy and Tuscaloosa, Alabama

11 hours and 3 amazing States later, here I am . . . Waveland, MS  . . . God's Country, also known as Webbland.  Made it just in time to get a good night smooch and a beaming smile, well not really....the Lil Momma had to let me disrupt the schedule just a tiny bit, but she didn't seem to mind.  I probably will not sleep tonight just knowing that when I wake up in the morning I'll be able to show Webb how much my singing has improved! 

I'm not entirely certain, but I'm pretty sure that somewhere between Tuscaloosa and Meridian as I gazed out the window of the train into the vast forests of Alabama and Mississippi, I had a Bigfoot sighting.  Yep, I'm about 95% certain it was him.  I waved, but he acted like he didn't see me.   I'll catch him on my way back to Atlanta and hopefully, he'll be friendlier.  Maybe if I pull out Webb's baby pictures.......that melts hearts everytime.

Until tomorrow, Good Night from Webbland.

Beautiful Tuscaloosa, Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment