Friday, April 22, 2011

Mars Ain't the Kind of Place to Raise Your Kids, Lil Monsters & GooGoo for "GaGa"

I wish I knew how to rig this blog, so that whoever opened this page and  accomplished "Bitsy's Bit's" 4,000th page view could hear bells, whistles, sirens and, of course, would win an all expenses paid trip to Bay St. Louis, MS to meet the Webbman.  I'll let ya'll in on something.  I bet alot of you think a trip to Tahiti would be more fun, but you're wrong!  Yep, that's right, our little "grandma" blog has had over 3,992 page views in less than three (3) months.  For someone with an outwardly boring life, what the heck is so interesting?  I don't know and am trying to figure that out.  Anyhow, thank ya'll for reading it.  I'm having an awful good time!

    What will they wear to the Christening?
I read an article tonight that went on to explain that Elton John and his "partner", David Furnish, had chosen the Godmother for their little angel, Zachary.  Of course, at first, I was "catty" and "snarkie" and thought to myself . . . . Of course, they didn't choose Elton's next door neighbor of 43 years, or his sainted cousin twice removed, or David's sister or brother!  They chose Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, or "Lady Gaga" for short.  Of course, my mind went to "Flamboyancy breeds Flamboyancy".  "Lunacy breeds Lunacy", but then out of nowhere, the kinder gentler side that lurks somewhere within me, took over.  I thought, "Why WOULDN'T they chose Lady Gaga?  Who better to guide lil Zachary throughout the ins and outs of the music legacy that he will undoubtedly inherit from Elton?  She certainly could be the ONE.  Besides that, I like her.  Yes, I said it.  I like Lady Gaga. I actually like her quite alot!  Under all that "whatever it is", prosthetics or not, she's a young woman who adores her parents, a real person, with a passion for life.  I figure Lil Zachary's Life will NEVER be boring and between Elton and Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta,  he will certainly never be at a loss for things to talk about.  In that aspect, he and the Webbman MAY have something in common in years to come!

Obviously, Elton must have revisited his well sung theory on "Mars Ain't the Kind of Place to Raise Your Kids". 



Just to make sure I give equal performance time, Here is Lady Gaga, for your viewing pleasure, with Elton at the 2010 Grammy's :)  She is the bomb (which I realize nobody says anymore, but you know what I mean.)


I just need to add one thing.  Little Zachary doesn't have anything on our Lil Webbman in the Godmother department.  Our Lil Man has Aunt Allison and Aunt Rachel and I have no doubt, that they will keep him entertained as well, sans the prosthetics and the back-up singers :). 

Aunt Allison, the Lil Momma, Webbman and Aunt Rachel
Baptism, 3/2011
Question, Do you guys think she'll perform at the little get together after Zachary's Christening?  Just wondering. 


No comments:

Post a Comment