Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Face that Warms My Heart and has bananas all over it.

I just wait for the days that the Lil Momma shares Webb's milestone pictures.  I would feel negligent if I did not backtrack and include Months 1-3 before I posted Month 4, so enjoy.  The little man is growing so fast and it's hard to say he is more beautiful by the day, but not that hard, so I'm gonna say it . . . . HE IS MORE BEAUTIFUL BY THE DAY!

Butch and I were discussing whether Webb will be clearing out of his Freshman English class at Ole Miss and Lo and Behold, the Lil Momma will appear, outside his classroom, with the camera and a folded card that reads "Month 216".  I sure hope so because that little face warms my heart all the way to it's core. 
Itty Bitty Teenie Tiny Webbman @ 1 month

I'll do this for awhile, but I'm gonna demand more shortly.

This is not too bad . . I'm just thinking about what I'm gonna do next.

Here I am, and I'm tired, and I'm not so sure but I think Mom told me I could have bananas today!

I KNOW you told me I could have some fruit today Mom?  Maybe bananas? We're gonna wait on Dad.  He likes bananas too!

I sure hope that Webb enjoyed his first taste of bananas today . . . It appears that he did, as evidenced below . . . . I can't wait to fix him some banana pudding.
OK Momma, this stuff is good, I mean, its real good.

Bananas are great, but what the heck is a spoon?

Unbelievable, totally unbelievable . . . . Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm


Dear Lord, please convince Momma to let me have more bananas, please.

Thank you sweet baby Jesus for making banana trees and getting the bananas to grow on them so I can eat them.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment