Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fret Factors, McDonald's Profit Margins Nosedive, and thanks to the 800 plus

As I said my prayers last night and geared up for the Lenten Season, I had somewhat of an "epiphany".  Well "epiphany" is in all honesty, a little extreme, but something clicked in the deep dark crevices of my mind. I suddenly was able to put one or two of the 3,168 things that I lay in bed and "fret" over at night into perspective.  One of my top "fret factors" before the Webbman was born was "Would this new little guy~who didn't know me from Adam's Housecat~{LOVE} me?  Second to that questionable outcome came "fret factors" #2 and #3 . . . Would this new little fella {LIKE} me and most importantly, long term, would he {RESPECT} me?"  The deeper the thought process went, the more I reflected on those things I basically already knew.  Nothing in life is certain, there are no guarantees, no "how to" books and most decidedly anything we believe we can control, is generally found to be "uncontrollable".   On that note, take a look at what's going on below:
Momma Dachshund Nurtures Tiger Cub :)
 



When I look at these, there is no doubt what I need to do.  BE there for WEBB. BE there when he needs a hug.  BE there when he needs a smile. BE there as an unconditional cheerleader and supporter. And I will be there for the little man! Now, with no further adieu, I can move on to Fret Factor #4, but not today~because today, at this moment, I'm fairly certain I'm beginning to experience severe withdrawal symptoms from giving up iced tea with lemon for Lent this year.  One day I'll share my calculations about my "tea consumption" and it's direct correlation to the profit margin at McDonalds.  Their second quarter #s are most assuredly going to "nose dive" in 2011 as a result of Bitsy's little Lenten sacrifice.  Stay tuned for that.

A quick "thank you" to all of you who are reading my blog.  I was amazed when I got the "sitemeter summary" for "Bitsy's Bits" this morning.  It seems that in the last few weeks, over 800 people have read a page or 2 of my foolishness. I don't know why, but I'm tickled ya'll did and I hope, if you haven't gotten one thing from it, that you will walk away knowing how very much "Bitsy" loves the "Webbman"


OK, I'll talk to ya'll tomorrow.  Bitsy has ashes to go get on her head!  But before I go, this is for you guys and most especially for the WEBBMAN!  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment