Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Those toes, those toes - Where Will They Go, Biz-Zee Bee and How Much is that "cute little" first tooth container??

"Oh those toes".  Those itty bitty teenie tiny toes, all ten (10) of them.  Who would have ever thought we would be taking time away from our daily schedules to gaze in awe of the Webbman's toes.  Uh huh, I said "we".  That's you and me.  You're here reading my blog, sharing this time with me and you are looking at the picture of "those toes".  Aren't they just slap darn precious?


This little piggy went to market, This little piggy stayed home,
This little piggy at roast beef, This little piggy had none :(

I don't know about you, but I just want to reach out and grab them. That could have something to do with the fact that the lil man's toes are attached to his feet, the most adorable feet I've ever seen.  His lil feet are attached to his legs, which I'm sure you've anticipated are slap plum adorable too.  Awh well, I guess I'll have to just say it . . this little man has the most adorable little legs, feet and toes of any four (4) month old that I know.  I'm sure you will agree but don't let me sway you . . . . Just sit back a spell, press play on the music player on the right side bar and relax awhile.  I'm sorry, I haven't figured out how to serve iced tea yet or a slice of pound cake for ya'll, but hopefully I will.  Visit often!

The Lil Momma took the Webbman to our favorite local children's shop today.  It's a happy place that we are so blessed to have in a community our size.  Going in Biz-Zee Bee is like dying and going to heaven for the Lil Momma and Bitsy.  First off, both Janell's are always glad to see you when you open the door.  From their hospitality to the selection in the store, life fades into an existence that is all things "baby".  I'm seriously considering a formal request for permission to store my ashes there when the good Lord decides it's Bitsy's time.  I can't think of a happier place to be floating around all day than Biz-Zee Bee Children's Store in Bay St. Louis, MS.  Maybe the Lil Momma could just put me in one of those "first tooth" or "first lock of hair" containers~just something seemingly low key and unobtrusive.  I just bet Janell wouldn't mind if I kept her company during the day?  After all, we don't want to scare the children off!  Today's store visit was all about purchasing Webbman's very first Sun San Sandals, an essential for every little Mississippi Gulf Coast young man.  They are the cutest lil' sandle that can be worn for just about everything once the humidity trickles in and the heat slaps us in the face like we are standing at the equator.  Thanks to the Lil Momma for making me feel like I was right there with she and Janell trying the shoes on and watching Webb model them.  Once again, thank you IPhone and AT&T for making Bitsy's day much more enjoyable.
Bitsy can't help but wonder just where those "toes" will end up this summer?   Maybe the beach, maybe out to play in the grass, maybe out on his PawPaw's pier to try to learn to catch a fish, or check a crab net, but wherever goes, he will certainly be precious in his new Suns Sans and rest assured, wherever those toes appear, Bitsy will still be watching and waiting wanting to squeeze those precious adorable little toes.

Oh gosh, When I start hearing a song in my head, it's always time to go.  Right now, I'm hearing Nancy Sinatra singing her one hit wonder "These Sun Sans are Made for Walking".  Yup, I'm pretty sure that's what it is.  



Are you ready toes?  Start walkin'!  Til tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment